By Fahmeena Odetta Moore.
Course accepted on: 4/5/2017, Course start date: 4/10/2017.





Sunday, April 30, 2017

May not meet deadline

Repost (also posted on Facebook, GooglePlus, BeBee, LinkedIn...)


STATUS: I just returned from church. I will now continue working on my paper (due today). I am worried that I will not meet the deadline because there is so much to do. A reminder that my papers do not write themselves!

INTERESTING TIDBIT:

More on my papers (maybe I will receive funding on one of these)...

When I started working on the following paper for the IT Management course, I really believed diagrams were always better than written explanations. By the end of the paper, I was not so sure. I liked the BPMN diagram in the paper (I learned some BPMN at a previous job). But, I actually liked my written explanation better.

Paper: Documenting a Business Process
https://www.slideshare.net/FahmeenaOdettaMoore/moorefmis70003afinal

[I provided larger versions of the diagrams here:
http://fmoorereqprocessflow.blogspot.com/]

#processflowdiagram #diagramming #writtenvsdiagram #phdassignment #phdlife





No comments:

Post a Comment